STANDARD HIRE TERMS
These terms and conditions shall be read in conjunction with our standard terms and conditions of trading and cover specific issues that arise when equipment is supplied on a rental basis. Where the interpretation of the terms and conditions is in question, the terms and conditions stated in this document will prevail.
- “Buyer” means the organisation or person who hires Goods and Services from the Seller;
1.2 “Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller;
1.3 “Delivery date” means the date specified by the Seller when the Goods are to be delivered;
1.4 “Goods and Services” means the equipment and labour to be supplied to the Buyer by the Seller;
1.6 “Price” means the price set out in the list of prices of the Goods maintained by the Seller as amended from time to time or such other price as the parties may agree in writing plus such carriage, packing, insurance or other charges or interest on such as may be quoted by the Seller or as may apply in accordance with these conditions;
1.7 “Seller” means Liquiline Limited of Ashtree House, Tarrant Hinton, Blandford, Dorset, DT11 8JA.
1.8 “Hire” refers to the Buyer obtaining the temporary use of equipment from the Seller, for a period of time, for an agreed weekly or daily payment.
2.1 The term of hire shall be for a minimum of one week and thereafter from week to week terminable by not less than one week’s notice given in writing by either party at any time. Weekends are considered to be part of a weekly rental period.
3.1 The Price for such hire shall be at weekly rates as quoted. Parts of a week may be charged as a full week. A week is to be taken as 7 consecutive days including the day hire commenced. The Seller reserves the right to alter the rental rates for equipment already on hire and will give appropriate notice to that effect.
3.2 In addition to the hire charge the Seller will make a separate charge for outward delivery and collection. These will be shown as separate costs on a quote.
- Standard rate VAT will be charged.
3.4 Rental charges and discounts may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Hire Period
4.1 The Hire period shall commence on the day the equipment is delivered to the Buyer’s site and shall continue until the day the equipment is off-hired by the Buyer, via written communication with Liquiline Head Office in Blandford (see 1.7), or by emailing email@example.com
- Buyers Obligations
- The Buyer agrees with the Seller for the duration of the rental contract as follows:
- To be responsible for the said equipment whilst on hire from the Seller.
- Not to subject the said equipment to any misuse or unfair wear and tear and to use the same in a proper manner.
- To preserve the Seller’s and Manufacturer’s identification numbers or any nameplate that should be upon the said equipment.
- To keep the said equipment in good condition and make good to the Seller any loss of or damage to the said equipment however caused whilst the said equipment is in the Buyer’s possession.
- To have adequate insurance cover (see 8.) for the equipment against loss or damage from any occurrence whatsoever until the said equipment is removed by the Seller or the Seller’s agent, together with a completed and signed collection note.
- To notify the Seller upon loss or damage of the said equipment immediately, inform the owner verbally followed by correspondence in writing of the nature of the loss or damage of said equipment or accessories and upon demand by the Seller to pay within 30 days the full cost of repair or replacement. Where equipment is damaged, the hire charge will continue until the damaged equipment is delivered to our premises.
- To be responsible for and to indemnify the Seller against any loss, damage, injury or death to persons or property for whatsoever reason.
- To comply with all UK water regulations regarding the use of the equipment.
- Not to assign or transfer the benefit of this agreement in whole or in part or to part possession of the said equipment or part of it during the hire.
- Not to make any alterations, modifications or technical adjustments or attempt any repairs to the said equipment without the written consent of the Seller.
6.1 The Buyer may terminate the agreement as outlined in 4.1 above, at which point the Buyer shall make the said equipment available for collection by the Seller.
6.2 The Seller may terminate the agreement at any time.
6.3 The owner reserves the right to charge for any damage caused, loss of consequential hire caused by damage, or additional testing, disinfection or otherwise relating to circumstances of extreme contamination to the said equipment.
- The equipment is and shall remain the sole property of the Seller.
- Insurance Values
|110/230v on-demand water pump||£ 495.00|
|110/230v twin set on-demand water pumps||£1175.00|
|415v three phase/ high volume pump||£8000.00|
|2-3” petrol powered pump||£ 495.00|
|100 - 2000 litre water tank||£1500.00|
|5000 - 10 000 litre water tank||£1950.00|
|50 000 litre pillow tank||£5500.00|
|100 000 litre pillow tank||£8250.00|
|24 – 32 000 litre road tanker trailer||Please call office – 01258 830324|